If you are experiencing any problems with receiving your ticket, or printing it, or re-assigning it to someone else, please contact Ticketpro Support and they will assist you with your query – 0861 008 277.
Here is a quick instruction video on how to re-assign your tickets:
- Aruba networking, supplied by Duxbury, will be taking care of the network equipment and infrastructure.
- Nutanix are supplying the mighty servers needed to run and host all the games.
- Mweb Fibre are supplying the bandwidth to ensure flawless internet access.
NAG LAN BYOC TICKETS
There are two ticket types for the NAG LAN this year:
- NAG LAN General – R700 per person
- NAG LAN Super Pass – R1,050 per person
The NAG LAN General ticket is valid for entry into the Mezzanine (green) area or the Blue Wing (blue) area. This ticket gives you access into the LAN from 07h00 on Friday 27 September to 15h00 on Sunday 29 September.
The NAG LAN Super Pass ticket is valid for entry into the Blue Wing (blue) area only. This ticket gives you access into the LAN from 18h00 on Thursday 26 September to 15h00 on Sunday 29 September. Super Pass ticket holders will also receive 15% discount at the NAG SHOPPE stand; up to 15% discount on all items at The Matrix Warehouse stand; a free Red Bull upon entry into the LAN; and a Hoodie Neck Pillow.
Tickets went on sale on Saturday 27 July at 09h00 and are now sold out.
There is no reserved seating for NAG LAN Super Pass or General ticket holders. Seating is on a first come first serve basis for all ticket holders.