Are you ready to #escapetoplanetrAge? Here’s all the info you need for #rAgeExpo2019.
|Date:||27, 28, 29 September 2019|
|Friday:||10h00 – 18h00|
|Saturday:||09h00 – 18h00|
|Sunday:||09h00 – 16h00|
|Venue:||Ticketpro Dome, Northgate, Johannesburg|
2019 MEDIA ACCREDITATION
- Due to the increasing demand and media interest please note that media accreditation is not guaranteed. Accreditation will be awarded to members of the press based on a number of criteria or factors such as circulation, subscriber numbers, recent activity, social media reach, previous coverage and support of this event and the gaming community. If you are a freelancer, we require a letter from the recognised media platform confirming that you have been commissioned to write a story or produce a broadcast insert.
- Please note that press pass quantities are limited.
- Please allow us two weeks to process your application.
- Upon accreditation being awarded, you will be sent a confirmation email from us detailing the process going forward.
- Your accreditation gives you access to:
- The Press Office
- Free Wi-Fi to enable story filing from the event
- Exhibitors and Organisers for interviews (content production)
- Special media events hosted at the expo
- Three day attendance of the expo
- The Vodacom rAge Expo press passes are non-transferable and may not under any circumstances be transferred, altered or sold. Loss, theft or unauthorised use of a press pass must be reported to the press office as soon as possible. Disregard of this may result in temporary or permanent cancellation of the accreditation for the current and possibly future events.
- Successful press pass applications for previous rAge Expo events do not guarantee press admittance for this event.